Wednesday 1 August 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberrys using My Favourite Things Latest Release Safari Friends and Radiating Halftone Background.


Hi There, Crafty Friends.
Wow what a wonderful summer we are having, but I was very glad to see the rain at the weekend.
We needed things to cool down for a while. But according to the weather guru's its going to be heating up again, as we move towards Friday.
Im feeling better prepared as I have treated myself to a desk fan. As it reach the temperatures previously, that made it impossible to enter the craftroom for more than a few minutes.....
That was not my happy place, to uncomfortable.
The only fan in the house had been fan napped by my youngest daughter.
So that was were some of the craft room budget went.
Oh well enough rambling, its time to get on with this weeks card.
Using the latest MFT Release, Safari Friends.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/safari-friends I used this in conjunction with the Radiating Halftone background stamp. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bg-radiating-halftone-background 

This is what I came up with....


First I created the background by using Memento inks in Dandelion, Tangelo, Lady Bug, Bahama Blue and Bamboo Leaves.
I inked each colour and stamped using a Misti stamp tool.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/original-misti


Then I stamped and colour my images in Polychromos Pencil. 



I then Stamped and embossed my sentiment, making it curved by placing it on the acrylic block like a rainbow.

Lasly I placed all my images in to place. Place an acrylic block over the images and sentiment to dry, then added added Nuvo drops in Ripened Pumpkin.






I hope you enjoyed this weeks card. and thank you for stopping by.

Take Care
God Bless
Jo 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers