Wednesday 25 July 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberrys using the latest MFT release Saddle Up and Celebrate....

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
What amazing weather were having, a little to hot for me. Unless I was on a beach in a beautiful location.
Talking of holidays the boss is back now, so things will be all back to normal.
On the crafty front, I was eagerly awaiting my fix of MFT this month and they didn't disappoint.

My first favourite is the Saddle Up and Celebrate, https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bb-saddle-up-celebrate

I could wait to play with this set, this is what I came up with.




Step One


Stamp out the Cake, mask it off. Then stamp the Cowboy and Cow girl.


Step Two


Mask them and carry on building your scene.


 Step Three

Mask everything off, by stamping on to masking paper and fussy cutting them out.


Step Four

Using the Drifts and Hills stencil and Fray Burlap Distress Oxide, 

Step Five

Do the same with the Mini Cloud Edges
stencil with Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade. this will create the sunset cloudy sky.


Step Six

Peel off all the masks



Step Seven

Stamp out the boy and girl bandana on a piece of MFT Tiny Check 6x6 paper.

 Step Eight
Fussy cut them , then stick them on.



Step Nine
Stamp out wheel image and add detail with fine line markers in browns on to floor of card.


Step Ten
Colour your images, embellish with Glossy Accents.
Added sentiment.

I think this Birdie Brown set is fantastic, as her characters are adorable and the font she always uses can be mixed and matched with all the designs.
This is why I chose her stamps to do the magazine commission.
I hope you have enjoyed today's blog
Take care in this heat
God bless
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers