Wednesday 4 July 2018

Weekly Post for Bumbleberrys using ...........MFT Stamps Toucan Do It and Heffy Doodle Mask Unbe-leaf-able.

Well Welcome Back Crafty Friends,
I do hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather, and England winning last nights football to Columbia.
Penalty shoot outs are not England's best attribute, but those boys did us proud last night. Well back to the important stuff!!!! lol
Crafty Time, playing with My Favourite Things, Toucan Do It Stamp Set, https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/toucan-do-it
Im totally in love with these little bird stamps. With there sweatbands on. They look their ready for the gym.
Teamed up with the lovely stencil from Heffy Doodles, Unbe-leaf-able, https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/unbeleafable-stencil
This is what I came up with. A quick and easy design.



Step One

Making the background using stencil, and Twisted Citron, Lucky clover distress oxides, I first used the Twisted Citron in the middle then blended in Lucky clover around the outsides of the stencil.


Step Two
I then Die cut out two circles, one larger than the other from MFT Stitched Circle Stax. 


I then stamped and coloured my images using my Prisma coloured pencils.
Die cut them out and set them aside to concentrate on the middle of my card where the sentiment was going to be.
On the smaller circle I stamp to sentiments, in a mixture of the same Distress oxide ink pads as used for the back ground.
I found I could manipulate them around the acrylic block so to fit in nicely on the white middle circle.
I then added to leaves from the stamp set on to the larger circle using Versamark inkpad for a watermark affect.
Finally using an Arteza fine liner in two different greens I went around the outside.
.


This would be great for a gym buddy or a fellow Zumba queen.

Thank you for popping over, please leave a comment and Ill get back to you.

God Bless
Jo
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers