Tuesday 26 June 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberrys...... Using MFT Gillfriends Stamp Set and the Aquarium Die.

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Its going to be another scorcher today.
As Promised i'm back with some more fishy friends.

This week its the MFT Gillfriends Stamps https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bb-gill-friends 

This is what I came up with using my Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers.


This quick and simple card is fun to make, here how.

Step One


Using the Aquarium Die cut  out the tank from a 6 x 6 inch square card base. (you could use any card blank)

 Step Two



 Cut a Piece of watercolor card stock 4 x 4 inch.

Step Three
Firstly I masked of the bottom section of the watercolor cardstock.
 Used Versamark ink pad and embossed using Wow Embossing Powder in Banoffee Pie.
Using a Blender and Broken China, Distress Oxide. I created the sky, using the water drop technique.

Step Four


Out of black cardstock, I cut the top and bottom strips for the aquarium.

Step Five


 I then line up the tank in the 6 x 6 blank.
I attached the top and bottom strips to my card.

Step Six


Stamp out my chosen images and colour them using my Zig markers and a water brush.

Step Seven


I die cut them out and attach to the Tank. popping some up, so they appear closer. I then use clear Nuvo drops to create air bumbles.

Step Eight

Finally I stamp the sentiment under the tank, and use Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the roof of the tank.




Thank you for popping by,
God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers