Wednesday 6 June 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using MFT All About Dad and Altenew Inks........


Well Hello and Welcome to this weeks blog, Fathers Day is fast approaching
 and its a chance to do a masaline card.
 If the card you are going to be making, is for a dad that's not a Golfer, Cricket or Football fanatic. Where does that leave you Cars, Boats, or Fishing and Gardening.
Well I think over the years I have sent at least three of the above. So I wanted to try something more contemporary.
I was delighted when My Favourite Things brought out, All about Dad.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/all-about-dad and coordinating Die- namic die.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/die-namics-dad

Here's what I came up with using Altenew Inks.




Here how I created it.
First I marked out horizontal lines going across the card one inch apart.


Then I picked three inks from my Altenew inks. Started with the grey I randomly stamped the large DAD on these lines.


Then change the ink colors to a Mint and Lemon, and added them the same way.


Once that was done I mated it on to some black card stock.


I added to a card blank, and trimmed it down to 6.5 inches x 5 inched.

Finally I die Cut the DAD die, in black and Mint Green and off set them to give a back shadow.
Then attached to card.


Finally I added Sentiment on mint cardstock, embossed in white. 
Added Nuvo drops in  matching colours and tap underneath to even out the droplet.


I am hoping dad will love it on the 17th June (Sunday)

Thanks For popping over,
Enjoy this beautiful weather we are having.
God Bless
Jo
xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers