Wednesday 30 May 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using the latest release from Lawn Fawn, Coaster Critters.


Well Hi There Crafty Friends,
What a change in the weather, Saturday Night we saw a fantastic Thunder Storm. I think its one of the most Dramatical, I've ever witnessed. The lighting was forking in different directions. But even thought the sun has gone in hiding. It still seems rather humid.
Any way your not here to take about the weather your here to take a look at those gorgeous, Coaster Critters.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/coaster-critters
I had to get these and they were the first of many sets in the basket.  


This slider  Card was created buy using the Coaster Critters Slide On Over Add On. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/coaster-critters-slide-on-over-add-on-die

Lawn Fawn do a step by step on slider cards on you tube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIEo6ytZwJI

 So following their lead I created this card.

Firstly I stamped all the Images, then planed how it would look.



Added the slider die.
Then glued the ride in place using an acrylic block, to hold it down. 


Stamped my sentiment, on black card stock. 
Then embossed in white embossing powder.


Then I  started building the finished card.


Cut out the clouds from MFT Cloud Shaker Window & Frame.
Finished with glossy accents, Spectrum noir sparkle pen and Nuvo drops in white.
I love the way he goes up and down the ride. 


I hope you have enjoyed popping over.
Take Care and God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers