Wednesday 16 May 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using the latest release from MFT, Martini Time......


Good Morning Crafty friends,
Today's blog is introducing the latest release from My Favourite Things, I was waiting for this one.
I took a shine to the Martini Time Stamps,https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/martini-time As its that time of year for family and friends get togethers in the garden. I decided to make two cards today on for a sweet afternoon drinky time, and one more with a party evening event.

Foiled to add glam, maybe an evening event.



Girly get together!

I not sure which is my favourite.

How did I make this card, Its easy peasy, 
here are the step by steps.


Step one
Stamp in your lightest colour first, the solid glass image. 
I used Altenew Silver Stone.


Step Two

Then using your darkest colour, even black depending on your colour theme.
I used Altenew Industrial Diamond.


Step Three

I then added Quickie glue by Sakura to the words Martini and any other little areas on the glass.


Step Four
Why this was drying, (glue) I added all the other little images like the lemon and the olive.
Finally the sentiment.


Step Five
Once the Glue isn't blue anymore, I knew it was dry and tacky.
So I pulled out some foil sheet, you don't need much.
If you have A4 cut it down by half. Placed it on each image, smoothed it down, and gently pulled it off.


It looks amazing. I hope you agree.



Finally I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the olives, Nuvo drops in Silver Lining, Moonlight Sky. 
With the other card I Just used a selection of inks from Altenew, in Fresh Lemon, Parrot, and for the glass I used Coral Berry and Ruby Red as my darkest.

I hope you are all well, and enjoying the sunshine. Its a little cloudy today,
 so I dont think hes coming out to play.
God Bless
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers