Wednesday 2 May 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using CONCORD & 9TH Mosaic Turnabout and MFT...


Well Hello There Crafty Friends,
I hope your having a good week. I'm looking forward to the MFT release on the 5th May.
I am a real fan of their stamps, they are in my top three favourites.
This weeks blog I decided to change it up a notch. Buy using two different company.
I love the Mosaic Turnabout stamps buy Concord & 9th, https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/mosaic-turnabout-stamps
Their are great videos on youtube by Jennifer McGuire, also Concord and 9th themselves, as they
will explain it far better than myself.
Also I've used MFT's  Once Upon A Time. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/once-upon-a-time


I first made the background using the turnabout stamp, I kept it in one colour to create drama.
Then I stamped and masked my castle, then added the princesses. I took a fine black memento marker and drew in the yellow path. 
Finally I coloured in my scene in an array of mediums, Alcohol Markers, Prisma Pencils, Spectrum Noirs Sparkle Pens.
Added Nuve Crystal Glaze and Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter.
Mounted my scene on to black card and the mosaic background also on black card.
Stamped a sentiment from the stamp set, then mounted that in the same way.
Placed them on to my card blank into the design.
I sorry there are no photos with the step by step this week but I seem to have deleted them by accident, but I'm sure you will understand the steps buy my writing.

Take Care, and God Bless
Jo 
xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers