Wednesday 23 May 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberrys.....Using the latest release from MFT, Little Buddies.

Good Morning / Good Afternoon,
Which ever the case,
 Welcome.
Well this week i've been super naughty.  With the release of al the goodies from Lawn Fawn, Avery Elle and MFT and others....
So much lovely craftyness in a month, It will be salad, all week in this house!
But the amazing designs that are being release, are to cute not to add to my stash.
So the first card I have made, showcases the MFT Cute Little Buddies.
This set has four images of a sweet little boy holding a puppy, a kitten, and then seperate images of a puppy and kitten. Also seven amazing sentiments to coordinate with the images. 
I am a huge dog lover.
 Well enough about me, lets get on with the card for this week.


Step one
Stamp out your images in memento ink ,on to appropriate cardstock (Pen Friendly).
Then Colour your image. I used a mixture of alcohol markers and prisma pencils.



Step Two
 Then I used a piece of thick watercolor card stock. Using my Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Dies (circle). I embossed them to create a frame.


Then I blended the water colored with some Salty Ocean Distress oxide ink pad.
Use the flicking water technique to create my back ground. Then i stamped my sentiment and added my little boy.



Then I added a thin strip of rainbow paper from Lawn Fawns, Really Rainbow paper pad. Hearts from Doodlebug designs,then finished with Nuvo drops in Gloss white and crystal glaze.




TIPS


When adding your watercolor paper to your card blank
use a large acrylic block to hold it down flat, until the glue drys.

To achieve a sentiment, in  a round shape on your frame. Gently manipulate the stamp in to a circle shape, on to the acrylic block.
  





















Well I will be back next week with another card, if you would like me to cover a technique, please leave a comment and I will see what I can come up with.

God Bless and Happy Stamping

Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers