Wednesday 13 June 2018

This Weekly Blog For Bumbleberrys...... Using Heffy Doodles Wingman and Prismacolored Pencils.

Well Hello Again Crafty Friends, Thanks for popping over.
Well what an exciting release we had from Lesley Oman at Heffy Doddle.
I could resist the quiry, wingman stamp set. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/wingman-stamps
Its my brothers birthday this week in fact today so it was the perfect opportunity to use this playful set.
As a big brother hes always looked out for me and the sentiments fit the bill so well.
I not the greatest when it comes to Alcohol markers and blending techniques, so decided to go with my Prismacolor pencils.
This is the card I came up with.


First I took an 8x8 inch card blank. I then randomly stamped the feather images all over to create a back ground.


I stamped out my images,coloured them with aquas and turquoise pencils and die cut them. Added them to some watercolor wishes paper from Lawn Fawn. I had some rainbow clouds left over from previous  project. So I decided to use them. 
I used orange card stock to mat and layer and to add Happy Bird-Day sentiment.
Finally I stamped the heart icons in red and Thanks for always being My Wingman words in black. Coloured the perch in sepia brown. I then attached to my card blank and as a final something, something I added little crystals.


It was received and he was most please with it.
bringing  back memories of our Auntys birds, when we were little.
Its funny how things in the present spark a long lost memory from the past.
Thanks Again for popping over.
Hope your enjoying your week no matter what your up to. Remember to grab 10 mins a day to do something creative, its good for mental heath and relaxing the soul.
On that note I'll catch you next week with another, midweek blog.

God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers