Wednesday 15 August 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys Using A Cute Little Stamp Set from Avery Elle........


Hi there Crafty Friends,

I do hope you are all well,
 and been having some relaxing times over the school hols.
My children are all grown up, so for me its a break from my day job.
 As I work in a school.
I am loving having the afternoons to play in the craftroom, and catch up with friends and family.

So with the Sun due to make a return.
 I felt I wanted to play with the cute little set from Avery Elle 
Sweetest.
This little  set has a great price point and has a  great summer vibe.

This is what I came up with, one of my favourite techniques on building your own backing paper.




Step one
I stamped out the different ice cream stamps, randomly on to a 5.5 inch piece of Neenah cardstock using Memento ink.  


Step Two


I used copics to colour them in.

Step Three 


I then used my Prisma Pencils, to add more shading and hundred and thousands to the ice lolly.
I also used a white jelly roll pen to add high lights.
Added Nuvo crystal glaze.

Step Four


Stamped and embossed my greeting.
Then before attaching it to my panel, I went around the ice creams with an light aqua marker.
Added it to a 6x6 card blank.

Finished Card



Thank you for popping on over,
Next week I will be playing with some of the MFT range. 
Take Care and God Bless
Jo
xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers