Tuesday 7 August 2018

Playing with Simon Says Stamp Set .... One Cool Pineapple.

Hi there Crafty Friends,
I tought I pop on and show you some stamps i've been loving lately.
Simon Says Stamp are located over the pond, but when you consider P/p its worth the extra.
They do not sell any where but themselves direct. As I know Katrina from Bumbleberrys has tried for us.
This stamp set is 8 x 6 inches



These stamps are so cute, and bang on tread at the moment.
Im seriously in love with them.
I decided to make a set of notelets to have in the office, for that unexpected date or message you need to write.
I simply stamped and coloured in Alcohol markers.
Using a Altenew mini ink cube ( Limestone) to stamp the background.





The Flamingo is definitely my favourite, as I love this quote.




Thats all today focks, I'll be back tomorrow for my weekly blog post for Bumbleberrys. Using MFT Love bugs stamps.
Pop over to my instagram for a sheekey climps.

Take care and God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers