Wednesday 22 August 2018

Mid week blog for Bumbleberrys using MFT stamps Friendship Rocks!!!!!!


Well Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I had the pleasure of playing with my a top favourite stamps company's latest release.
My Favourite Things has done it again, Cute little laddies. All dressed up in the adorable little skater dresses, ready to take the centre stage on your cards.


I teamed this up with the MFT In The Spot Light  stencil
This stamp set has 15 elements to use on it.
As soon as i saw the release I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. 
Perfect for young and older ladys as we all like a bit of karaoke, even if it is the privacy  of our own homes. (Blushing)
Right enough about my secrets behind closed doors, lets focus on the step by step this week.

Step one


Stamp out your images, I didn't end up using all the images just the two girls in the middle.
I used MFT's Extreme black inkpad. On to Neenah card stock 80lb. 

Step Two


Colour your girls and then place, in the spot light stencil over the top. I mask after as it was a little quicker.

Step Three


Using two shades of Altenew ink in yellow, I worked out where the top of my light ray would be.
Then starting with the darkest ink faded into the lightest ink.

Step Four


I removed the mask and extended the area by following on from the light ray using masking tape. This gave me a wider area, covering both girls.
I then brought in my pencils to build up some shading, using dark yellow and light orange.
I then started on the stage floor. Using cool greys to medium greys to create shadow under the girls.

Step Five 


I then stamped and emboss the sentiment, on to black cardstock.
Using white embossing powder from wow.

Step Six


I stamped on some of the star images and coloured them in a silver pen.
Lastly I stamped another sentiment straight under the girls, using black ink.
Framed it in black cardstock then added to a white card blank. 


All the supplies can be found at Bumbleberrys, the link is posted at the top of my blog. 

Thank you for stopping bye, please leave a comment I'd love to here from you 

God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers