Wednesday 8 August 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberrys Using MFT, Love Bugs Stamp Set and Grassy Edges Mask.

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
Thank goodness the weather has cooled down. It was getting to much for me, sweating all the time. Hoping I may have lost a little weight with all that water I was perspiring. 
So whats in store on this weeks blog, I decided to have a go at a Tri fold Card.
Using the Latest release from MFT, Love Bugs Stamp set https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/love-bugs and the new Grassy Edges Stencil https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/stencil-grassy-edges

Here's the card I made, Simple but effective.


I first took a piece of Neenah card stock. I cut it at 12" x6"
Then I scored it at 4" 8" 
This makes a tri fold card.


I then stamped out the images from the stamp set.
 I also used the Hedgehog and Tree from Wild Woodlands Stamp set, and the Bee trail from Meant To Bee, both also from MFT. 
I enjoyed mixing and matching my stamps. They work well together and double your use, more for your money.
I used the Grassy Edges Mask, and Moved Lawn Distress Oxide. this created the grass at the bottom of my card.


I then used Mini Cloud Edges to create the sky using Tumbled Glass oxide. 



Lastly I went to town,  using many different mediums to colour my images. To add dimension I used Nuvo Jewel drops in Clear, and Crushed Grape (on the butterfly wings).
A sprinkle of nuvo glitter on bees wings.


Stamped the sentiments both from the set.
I like the way you can create a whole scene of images, which I feel brings movement.
I hope you enjoyed today's blog, creating a quick and simple Tri- fold card.


Thank you for stopping bye, and take care
God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers