Wednesday 28 March 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using MFT Bubble Over With Joy

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
Its been an exciting time at Bumbleberry's this month with the Boss Katrina Rudd, being interviewed for Cardmaking and Papercraft issue no 181 April.

She's girl power at its best, and inspires us, her (design team).
Her interview gives a frank and honest answer, to many questions. We are all so very proud of her. 
It was lovely, she described us as an Amazing DT Team!!!! 
So whats today's card. Well we're playing with bunnies again, but these are not only for easter these cuties are great for all year round or childrens cards. 
I used Bubble Over With Joy from the new MFT release. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bb-bubble-over-with-joy?variant=2519256039434 designed by Birdie Brown a famous artist.


Firstly I stamped them out on to Bristol Smooth Cardstock, then using my zigs I coloured the images.
Used Perfectly Plaid, Spring backing paper from Lawn Fawn, and cut the frame in black cardstock using Say Cheese, Again Die also from Lawn Fawn. To create the background in the frames I used Distress Oxides.



Added the back ground paper, to a 6x6 inch card blank.


Used oxides and water splash technique.


After sticking the elements on the card.
 I used clear bubble gems and glossy accents, from my stash.


Finally I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and embossed in white powder. 
I do hope you like this weeks card.
Please feel free to ask me any questions by commenting on the blog.
God Bless 
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers