Thursday 1 March 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberry Using Mama Elephant's The Dogs Woof, creating a book mark.

Well hello Crafty friends,
I hope your staying in the warm.
Its terrible weather out there and friday is supposed to be worse. We have a snow day today, which means a day to craft for me at home in the walm., So i'm not complaining.
I'm not a journal girl, but I do have a diary. Or else i'd forget appointments, birthdays etc..... I needed some thing that could mean, I could find my page in a hurry.
So I decided to come up with a bookmark. As I love my dogs this was an easy stamp choice to make. Mama Elephants The Dogs Woof https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/the-dogs-woof 


I simple cut a piece of Bristol watercolor cardstock and embossing the dogs in gold embossing powder. Moving left and right as i moved down the cardstock. using a anti static tool to keep the cardstock clean and lit free.







I thyen coloured them in using my Zig Real brush markers.



After all was finished
   I added a Bull dog clip and a lope of ribbon.
This way the bookmark can be attached to the page.



Stay Warm and Safe
God Bless
Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers