Thursday 22 March 2018

Bumbleberry Weekly Blog revisiting Lawn Fawn Some Bunny

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
I've been in a lot of pain this week with my back, but always find a little peace and quiet playing in my craft room, it helps keep me sane.
Oh well enough about my elements.
Here we go with this weeks Card, using the cute stamps by Lawn Fawn Some Bunny.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/lawn-fawn/products/some-bunny


This Card is interactive, meaning the little boy bunny gives the little girl bunny the carrot. 

I used, The Mini Cloud Edges Stencil by MFT, Slide On Over dies, by lawn Fawn, also Meadow Borders dies. All these Dies and Stamps are over in Bumbleberrys shop, web page. There is a direct link to the shop at the top of my blog page.

God bless 
and Happy Crafting
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers