Wednesday 14 March 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using the latest release from Lawn Fawn.....

Well Good Morning Crafty Friends
I do hope your keeping well, and enjoying some of the new releases from the crafty world this month.
I couldn't resist a few purchases this month.

So this week i've come up with some cute little easter cards, using the Some Bunny Stamps from Lawn Fawn.




First I stamp out a few images using my Misti and My Favourite Things Extreme Black Ink, on to Neenah Cardstock 110lb..


Then I used Alcohol Markers to color my images.


Using my Scan and Cut I cut out all the images with a 1mm border.

Finally I pulled out Lawn Fawns Paper pad in Perfectly Plaid (Spring) and Watercolor Wishes. Die cut the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Squares.
I then started assembling my cards.



I used Flower soft to create the grass.

Stamping the sentiments on Storm Cloud (lawn Fawn) cardstock.
I am so in love with anything Lawn Fawn as would go as far as to say it is my favourite stamp company. 
Followed closely by My Favourite Things. 

Thanks For popping bye,
God Bless 
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers