Wednesday 7 March 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using Honey Bee Stamps to create a Mothers Day Card.


Hi there Crafty Friends
Today blog is show casing the Amazing Honey Bee Stamps Country Wreath Stamps, https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/country-wreath-stamp-set
This week I had a Mothers day card to make, so I decided to use my wreath stamp set and come up with a simple yet pretty card.


I found using less images, on the wreath gave a totally different look.

First I stamped the wreath in Doe ink by lawn fawn,
then stamped the bow the same. Stamped the roses in wild rose lawn fawn ink and leaves in fresh cut grass ink.

I felt they were a little lost so pulled out my Prismacolor Pencils and matching the colour to the ink, shaded in the images.

Which really made them come alive.Then added Glossy Accents over the top,and a spinkle of glitter.
Then added hearts and dots with nuvo drops in Pale gold. Used a Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned to create MUM.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/perfectly-penned

Various other stamps to create words and sentiment to bring it all together.

I do hope Mum likes it on Sunday. 
Thanks for stopping bye,

God Bless
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers