Wednesday 4 April 2018

Bumbleberry Blog post using Honey Bees Stamps, Coffee Break........


Hi There Crafty Friends,
Its me again i've been playing with my Distress inks and oxides to see what different looks I could come up with. Playing with these gorgeous stamps from Honey Bee's, Coffee break, im a huge coffee fan, and love these stamps


This is using the Distress Inks original. Bristol smooth cardstock.


This is using Distress Oxides on Kraft card.

First I made a Palette using Wild honey, Peacock feathers, Abandoned coral, in both oxides and original distress inks.



I pushed the lid on the oxides and used the ink in the top.



I stamped and masked the image to create a collection of cups.
I enjoyed painting with the oxides as the colour is very vibrant.


On this card I stamped the latte cup randomly, added the heart detail and painted the images. 
This is a design I love to do, as its eye catching and different.

I do hope your all enjoying half term
Happy Stamping and God Bless
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers