Wednesday 18 April 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberrys using MFT Beach Bunnies...........

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well the Sun has got his hat on, Hip, Hip hooray!!!
Quick card today as im working on a big project for July. I will tell you more soon.
I've been playing with more delightful Bunnies, this time its the My Favourite Things Beach Bunnies, so adorable.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/beach-bunnies?variant=41285748170



I used masks and stencils to create background, using oxides.
Then stamped the bird and added spiced marmalade ink. Stamped out bunnies, coloured using my alcohol pens. Added them using foam tape and added sentiment. 
Very quick and easy.






I  will be back next week with something besides bunnies, but i could resist these cuties.

God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers