Wednesday 3 October 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using Critters in the snow and Word Boarder dies from Lawn Fawn.


Well Hello Crafty Friends,
It's been an exciting week at Bumbleberry. With the New Design Team members being announced. I know this wasn't an easy decision, that Katrina had to make. 
But I think we have some exciting new designs, on the way.
 I cant wait to see their work. So once again welcome to my fellow Team mates.

So what have I been up to, well I've been out and about a various shows and events. Its been very inspiring with the latest trends in the papercraft world. I've met some amazing people who i've admired for a while and had the privilege of one to one chats, I will do a seperate blog on my adventures.

 But today I'm focussing on the Cool designs from Lawn fawn Critters in the Snow.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/critters-in-the-snow 


These little Critters are so cute. I'm a real penguin fan, so this was the image I reached for first.



This is what I came up with.


This Simple design has me feeling the christmas buzz. As we make sure we design and get our cards, done ready for the big day. 

Step One


Firstly using my lawn fawn inks ( Mermaid) I used three of the snow flake stamps and created my background.

Step Two


I stamped my images in Memento ink (Tuxedo Black). Coloured them in using my Prisma Pencils.
Then I die cut them out.
Placing them on to the back ground until I was happy with the results.

Step Three

Using the Word Border die from Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas)
I cut it out in (Mermaid) Lawn Fawn Card Stock.  Using my mini sticker maker from xyron, I attached to the card. I cut it in half so to fit nicely on the front.


I used a glitter pen on my Igloo and Penguins.

Step Four

I  then added glossy accents to their bellies. 
The final touch was gem stones to finish the card.


Join me next week for even more Christmas Lawn Fawn Fun.

God Bless
Jo
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo. This is a wonderful winter card and those penguins are adorable! I'm delighted to be joining you and the team at Bumbleberry Papercrafts. xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers