Wednesday 10 October 2018

Bumbleberry Weekly Post Using Simply Celebrate Winter Stamp Set By Lawn Fawn.

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
What is this weather doing. Just when I pack away the summer clothes, to reach for the jumpers. We then get temperatures of  20' plus.
I'm confused but am going to make the most, of this warmer climate in our Autumn. Guess its global warming. But i'm not going to address that issue today.
 I'm going to be featuring another cute stamp set from lawn fawn. Simply Celebrate Winter. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/simply-celebrate-winter





 

Step One


I stamp out the snow men, as they are in the front of my scene. I then stamp them on to masking paper and cover them up. I then stamp the houses out and again create a mask and cover them up. lastly I stamp the trees.
I then remove all the masking tape.



I then fussy cut out my image.

Step Two


Using a die to cut out a border (MFT Single Stitch Rounded Square Frame)
I attached my scene from the back using liquid glue.

Step Three


I then used the Lawn Fawn paper pad Perfectly Plaid Chill. Picking a sheet in dark blue to give a night sky look.

Step Four


I then use copics to colour in my images.

Step Five


I then use white acrylic paint and puffy stuff (inkalicious). This creates a showy affect.

Step Six


I add my design on to a 6" x 6" card blank and stamp the greeting in Lawn Fawn Deep Sea ink.

I do hope you enjoyed today's blog and see that border stamps can create scenes.

Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx

2 comments:

Followers