Wednesday 24 October 2018

Using up those backgrounds to work, with Warm Wishes by Honey Bee Stamps.

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
its half term week which means I get to have a lot more crafty time. I've been a bit poorly over the weekend. So the cute little foxy image from Honey Bee's
 https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/warm-wishes-stamp-set
was a real pick me up, and a chance to play with some of my oxides backgrounds. These have been sitting around and I need to use them with there lovely colour ways.

The backgrounds were created by putting down my Oxide Ink pads on my craftsheet and spritzing with water. I used acetate to pick up the Ink and transfer it on to my card stock. I used Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers on the Pumpkin card.  On the Purple card I used Seedless Preserves. Then I added water drops and a piece of kitchen roll. Plus some white splatters for a little, something, something.  
Then I Stamp out my images of on a seperate sheet. Masked off  his jumper and added detail to the middle strip.



I Coloured him using Alcohol markers, and fuzzy cut him out to pop on to the background.
I repeated this twice once with the christmas tree image and once with the pumpkin. 


I then Stamp out my sentiment in versa fine onyx ink. I then used pink Champagne Glitter drops, and Caribbean Ocean Crystal drops from Nuvo to finish off the look.



Thank for popping over

Jo
xxx 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers