Wednesday 31 October 2018

My Favourite Things Secret Santa Stamps and Candy Land Paper Pack.

Good Morning what a chilly start it is this morning.but tomorrow will be the first of November and the trees are still green with a slight hint of orange.
So really its mild for this time of year.
This weeks blog from me is carrying on the Christmas card theme.
I have used the Secret Santa stamps from MFT 
and the candy land paper pack also from MFT.


firstly I stamped out the girl and boy as they were going to be in the front of my picture.


I then stamped them on to masking paper.
and cut out the masks.


I then masked of the girl and began to add the tree and presents.


I then masked of the presents and built up more presents around her.


I then masked the boy and did the same.


This was then cut out and I chose a background paper from the candy land paper pack and some pink card stock from Bazzil. 


I added foam tape to the back of the scene.


I then attached the paper as it was the wallpaper behind.


This was trimmed to 5 and a half inches squared. 
and mounted on to  a 6" x 6" card blank.


I added a strip of Altenew washing tape in gold between the paper and card to give the look of a skirting board.
I chose colours that matched the backing paper. I coloured my images.


Using Extra thick double sided foam I made the two out side edges higher to give a 3D effect.


I stamped on to black card my sentiment and embossed in white detail embossing powder.
Cut this out and slipped it into the spaces between my image. i made a little slit by the brown parcel to hold one side of the sentiment.


I then made a clock out of a punch and black card stock and added Nuvo drops to finish.




 





This cute image is perfect for a Christmas card for young ones. it reminds me of my Grandchildren.
thanks for popping on over to the blog.
Next week I will playing with more from the latest MFT release.
Happy Stamping 
Jo
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers