Wednesday 7 November 2018

Deck The Howls MFT stamps combined with Flip Slider Die from Mama Elephant.

Well Hello There Crafty Friends,
Carrying on, with my Christmas inspiration. I am still enjoying the latest release from My Favourite Things.
I decided to incorporate, this with the Mama Elephant Flip Die. 
This is what I came up with.




Products Used
Card Blank C6 6"x 4"
Deck The Howls MFT Stamp Set. 
Mama Elephant Flip Slider Die.
Chilli Pepper and Cilantro card Stock from Lawn Fawn.
MFT Extreme Black ink pad.
Prisma Color Pencils
Nuvo Drops in English Mustard, Red berry, Apple Green.
Red Fine liner pen.

Method

Take the card blank, and stamp the bone image all over to create a back ground. I used a lighter ink colour in grey. Colour the bones in your chosen colour.
Stamp out your dog images on a separate sheet of Neenah card stock or similar.


Colour them and die cut or fussy cut out.


Make up the flip slider, in your chosen card stock. I used Red and Green from Lawn Fawn.
I only inserted two flips to allow more room for my images.
Add images, and sentiment.
Finishing touches are with the Nuvo drops and red pen on to the bones.


I hope you enjoyed this little card today. I think it would be great for dog walking friends, vets or like minded doggy people.

Happy Stamping 
Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers