Wednesday 14 November 2018

Happy Llamadays with MFT Stamps, to create a Christmas Bauble card using Altnew watercolour palette.....

Hi there, Crafty Friends,

I've been playing with my Altnew water colour paints and decided to create a bauble card.


Products
Happy Llamadays MFT stamps https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/happy-llamadays
Altnew Water Colour Palette https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/pens-and-markers/products/watercolor-36-pan-set
Candyland Paper Pad from MFT.
Circle die or similar to create bauble. 
Black Card Stock.
White embossing powder.
Nuvo Glitter drops in Blizzard



Method
Firstly draw round a circle die, add a bauble shape to the top.
Mask around the circle and stamp images.
I added a sentiment but later cover it up.


Choose your paper back ground.


When it comes to picking your colour's for your images, I used ones similar to ones in the backing paper. 


 I water coloured the image, I notice these Altnew Water colour, are lovely and creamy. You only need a bit on you brush.


When dry, add to your backing paper which has been mounted on to a 6" x 6"
with sticky pads.
I punched a hole into the top, and add a piece of white ribbon.
Add sentiment that has been embossed in white onto black card stock.



 After I finished.
 I decided to create a snow hill by die cutting circle. Then cutting in to it.
I then added the Nuvo drops all over to add the sparkle.

Thank you for popping over,
Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers