Wednesday 21 November 2018

Candy Land Papers from MFT and Sweet Holiday Penguins Stamps, come together to Create a Cute Christmas Card

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
Hope your all keeping warm.
 Carrying on with my Christmas theme this week. I created a card using the adorable fluffy Penguins from the Sweet Holiday Penguins Set by my favourite Things .https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/sy-sweet-holiday-penguins
This was a must have stamp set for me,as the four adorable fluffy penguins accompanied by a little baby penguin, was just to perfect not to play with.
So I got to work with a quick but playful design.



Products 


Merry Christmas Greeting from MFT https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/merry-christmas-greeting?variant=212480557066
MFT Candy Land 6 x 6 Papers 
Doodlebug Mini Hearts 
Black Card Stock
Versa Fine Onyx black Ink and Memento Ink
Neenah Card Stock.
Alcohol Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder
White Gelly Roll Pen

Method


Stamp the main greeting, with versa fine ink and emboss in clear embossing powder.
 Into the middle of a 5 x 5 piece of Neehan card. Then place your penguins around the greeting, making sure you are happy with the design. Stamp them in memento ink.


I added the baby penguin and parcel with an acrylic block after.


I used my Alcohol markers and white pen to colour my images.
Then I mat and layered it on, to black card then a sheet of candy stripped paper. 
I finished my design with tiny doodlebug red hearts.


As you can see a very quick design but I think this is my Favourite to date.


Happy Stamping

Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers