Wednesday 26 September 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberry's using the latest release from Lawn Fawn "Thanks A Latte"

                                                                                        
WELCOME ON OVER TO MY BLOG, 
for the look at one of the stamp sets in the latest release by Lawn Fawn.
Thanks A Latte https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/thanks-a-latte?variant=12878860091474
This Stamp set is totally up my alley, as its coffee themed. One of my true loves, is a latte after a hard day at work.
I couldn't  wait to play with this set, and there are so many ways to use it with all the little icons and cup fillers.


This is what I came up with.


Step One

Taking a Piece of Neenah Cardstock 80lb,
I blended it with a warm orange dye pad. (Harmony)
Leaving the centre free.

Step Two


I stamped and coloured my image with Alcohol markers, and use Prisma pencils to add shading. I used the latte heart swirl stamp in Memento Toffee crunch.
and used a cream Prisma pencil to blend in the cream.

Step Three

I then die cut it out.

Step Four


Before adding the image I used a white acrylic paint to add splatter.
and drew in some faded white lines to give the impression of wind.

Step Five


I then in Vintage sepia Versa fine ink stamped leaves and warm wishes sentiment. I also added a heart to the cup and coloured it orange red, to match the back ground.

Step Six


I started adding Nuvo drops  in matte (Saddle Bag,Postbox Red, and Chocolate Chip)

Step Seven


I backed my design on to a piece of Really Rainbow paper by lawn fawn. Then I added it to a C6 card base.

Step Eight


With the scraps of  paper left, I stamped out two little sentiments from the set and matt them on to the card. (your the, cream to my coffee.)
This was my design all brought together. 

Thank you for popping over , and next weeks blog will be back on track with the Christmas card count down.

God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers