Wednesday 19 September 2018

Weekly Blog for Bumbleberrys using MFT Fall Friends.....Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.

Well Hello and Welcome on over,
I was starting my christmas card count down. But after the MFT stamps finally arrived I realised we couldn't by-pass, Autumn. Or Fall as our American friends refer to it.
 So with everything on hold I cleared the desk and got in to the mood of all things Rusts, Browns and Burnt oranges......

Todays card features the amazing art work of Birdie Brown Fall Friends. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bb-fall-friends



 Step One 
Using your water brush markers make a simple background on watercolor card stock.


Step Two



Colour and die cut your images. Use a white gel pen to add high lights. I use press and seal to hold my images in place so I get a look at how it will look. This holds the images so you can turn them over and apply the glue.
Jennifer Mcguire has a video about the product. As her husband invented it.

Step Three


Add your sentiment in Versa Fine Vintage Sepia or any brown pigment ink. Emboss in clear.


Step Four add extra leaves and dimension , using a brown thin liner pen. I added a stitch border and dots on the ground etc.


Finally I had some fir cones in the house. So I added a few bits from the seeds. This added a natural organic, effect which is a different way to jazz up your work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers