Wednesday 12 September 2018

Weekly Blog For Bumbleberrys using Avery Elle Polar Peek-A Boo Pals and Circle Frame Elements....

Well Hi There Crafty Friends
Well with the School Holidays behind us, we start preparing for Autumn and Winter. I'm not a huge fan of the whole  Halloween thing. So I'm diving straight in to Christmas. 
I know its early, but all us card makers need to be sure of our designs, stamps etc weeks before the big day. In order to get all our cards made and ready to post. 
Today's Card features the adorable Avery Elle , Polar Peek -A-Boo Pals




This card is so simple,
Cut a piece of white card to fit on your card blank.
Die cut it with the Circle frame die.
 Before you attach it stamp and colour your critters.Attach them so they look through the windows.
Finish it if with sentiments stamped in black. Gelly Roll sakura pen in stitching around the white die cut piece. lastly add some little gems.
These are great for batch making.

One other thing I came across this shelf on the ikea website. its £15.00 and sits on your desk, I thought you crafty friends might like to see my pen set up.
Also I am in the process of starting my videos again so you can watch me making the card designs. but this wont be until October.


Thank you for popping over,
 and 
God Bless

Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers