Wednesday 5 September 2018

Weekly Blog Post for Bumbleberry using Just Be Claws and Beach Buds....... MFT stamps.

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
Its back to reality, this week so I could resist digging out those cute seaside images and combining to different sets form My Favourite Things Stamps.
Using Just Beclaws https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/just-beclaw and Beach Buds https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/beach-buds I came up with this "Cool card".


Step one

Using Lawn Fawns Watercolour Wishes paper pack for the sea, and Really Rainbow paper for the sand, I created the back ground. I used the Simple Stitch Border die.



Step Two
I stamp out the paracel from the Just Be- claws on to really rainbow pad (rainbow stripes)
Also stamp out the images on to watercolor card stock in versa fine ink.


Step Two



Coloured my images, using Zig Real Brush Markers, I later Change this Using the rainbow paper, as I prefer the look.

Step Three


Add the Seaweed and Starfish.
Added glossy accents to his sun glasses. 
Then embossed the sentiment on to black using white embossing powder.


Thank you for popping over, 
Take Care and God Bless
Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers