Wednesday 8 January 2020

Quick One Layer Design (Direct to Paper), Perfect For Valentines Or Just a Card To Say You Care.

Well Hello and Welcome,
Its that time of year when we start going back to our usual routines. No more festiveness. It's a shame those morning lie in are so good. Especially on dark cold mornings.
But alas, penny's need to earned and bills need paying so back it is.
The next big date on the card makers agenda, is Valentines Day. So the latest releases from the states are definitely on that theme.

One such set, is 
My Favorite Things, You Have My heart
 
I think this little lady and her dog are so cute.
Also I used
Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass, and Crushed Olive.
I used a one layer technique, which I will explain.
Circle Mask or Paper with a Circle Die Cut Out.
Gina K Lipstick Ink
Alcohol Markers
Black Card (scrap)
Wow Detail White Embossing Powder
Little Things From Lucy's Cards Cherry Mix
6 x 6 Inch Card Blank
Glossy Accents
White Pen for Detail (stitching on dress)

Method
Stamp and mask your image straight on to the front of your card blank.(This is called one layer stamping as you are going straight on to card blank with no extra mat or layer.) 
Then I used a circle mask over the top. But you can easily make one, by die cutting one if your circle dies out of printer paper or masking paper.
I then using blender brushes, blended the sky and the grass with Distress oxides.
I left these to dry for a little time.
I then removed all masked coloured my image with alcohol pens. Stamped and embossed my sentiment added some stamped hearts. Glossy accents to the girls heart.
This is a very quick and easy design.

Also added my gems.
Lastly I add stitching to her dress, with a white jelly roll pen.

Happy Stamping
Jo
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers