Wednesday 15 January 2020

Lawn Fawn Just My Type......Using A Rainbow on Black

Well Hello Crafty Friends
Carrying on with the valentines theme today, I decided to play with a rainbow idea I've been thinking how to incorporate it into my design.
I love the little type writer stamp, and started playing with some ideas. This is what I came up with.


Products
Lawn Fawn Stamps Your Just My Type
Mama Elephant Circular Grid Die Plate
Distress Inks In Mustard Seed
Picked Raspberry
Peacock Feathers
Twisted Citron
Lawn Fawn Black Card Stock
Gina K Amaigam Ink
Neenah Card Stock 80lb
Alcohol Markers
Versa Mark or Embossing Pad
Wow White Embossing Powder (Detail)
Black Card Blank 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 (side folding)

Method


Firstly I die Cut out the Grid.

I then selected my inks

Using a blender brush I blended on my colours.

I then stamp out my images using my black in on to Neenah card stock.

Coloured them with alcohol markers

Die cut them with coordinating dies

Added my grid to a black card blank.I stamp the heart design in versa mark ink and embossed in the wow embossing powder.


I then added the die cuts and raised the desk, and the mouse on sticky foam pads. At this stage I was going to put my sentiment on a strip at the bottom of the card.But instead I decided to add it to the typewriter page as it looked better.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post
Happy Stamping 
Jo
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers