Wednesday 22 January 2020

You Are My Super Hero, Using My Favorite Things Stamps, Masks and Dies

Well Hello, Hoping All is well, with my "Crafty Friends."
This week I've been playing with the
 MFT Super Boy Stamp and Coordinating Dies.


Products

Stamps

Cordinating Dies

Masking Stencils (Radiating Rays)

One Piece of Neenah 80lb Cut to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" and 
another piece to stamp and colour your image.
Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed
Black Card Stock 6 x 6"
Scrap of MFT Basic Strips Black / White Paper
Scrap of Black Card Stock
Glossy Accents
Alcohol Markers
White Embossing Powder
Little Black Gems
Card Blank 6 x 6 "

Method

Take your Neenah card stock and stencil on to it using the radiating rays, with mustard seed distress oxide.
Leave it to one side so you can stamp and colour your image. One hes done cut him out with the coordinating dies. Also I cut his mask from a scrap of black card.
Next using your black card piece,6" mat and layer, the black on to the card blank. Followed by your radiating ray stenciled piece of card stock.
Then place foam mounting squares behind your character, and put him in the centre of your card.
At this point I stamped and embossed my greeting in white embossing powder on black card stock. Also I added stripes of striped paper.
Lastly I added my black gems also glossy accents to my superhero, on his mask, belt and top of his boots.
Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers