Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year to you all, Using My Favorite Things to Kick off 2020

Hi There
Happy New Year to you all,
I couldn't resist showing this cute stamp from MFT.

This Beautiful Lady, Holding Her Champagne.

Products

My Favorite Things A La Modes Cheers
Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Seedless Preserves.
A stencil from my stash called encircle.
Large Number Dies from My Favorite Things 


Method


Lay down your stencil, and blend in your distress oxide inks.


When your happy with the blend lift off your stencil.


Die cut your numbers.

You now stamp and colour your lady. I used neenah card stock with alcohol markers.
This makes two cards one with the numbers and on with negative.


Happy Stamping
 and All The Best For 2020
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers