Wednesday 18 December 2019

Three Ways to Stretch Your Dies...... I week To GO

Example One (White on White)

Well Hello,
With Just a week till the big day, I have been trying to stretch my dies to get the very best out of them.
These Lovely Dies from Honeybee are so versatile.
Joy, Noel Wreath Honey Cuts


 Example Two (Mix and Match)


Example Three (Colouring your die cuts)

Example One
Products
White On White
The N E L and Wreath Die
White Cardstock Neenah 110lb
MFT Knitted Sweater Weather Background Stamp.
MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes Sentiments
Memento Summer Sky Blue Ink and Tuxedo Black Ink
Silver Mirror Cardstock (my stash)
Silver Gems (Little Things from Lucy's Cards)

Example Two
Products
Mix and Match
The J and Y Dies
Red Card Stock Lawn Fawn Chili Pepper
MFT Snow Buddies Stamps (Snow Man and Snow Flake Image) 
Alcohol Markers

Example Three
Products
Colouring Your Die Cuts
The J and Y Dies
The Wreath Die
Red Card Stock (same as above)
MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes Sentiments
Alcohol Markers in different green's 
Red Ink pad Lawn Fawn Chili
Red Berry nuvo Drops

I have not put a method on here for the three examples as they are very easy to look at and copy.
I would Like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas, and a Heath and Happy New Year.

All My Love
Jo
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers