Tuesday 2 January 2018

Weekly Blog post for Bumbleberrys using Lawn Fawn Beary Happy Holidays.

Hi There Crafty Friends,
Firstly  I like to wish you all A Very Happy New Year!!!
I wonder what amazing crafty goodness will be released this year. 
I just have to share another card using my favourite little bear set at the mo, Lawn Fawns Beary Happy Holidayshttps://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/beary-happy-holidays  and this week ive used a masking, technique using post it notes. 


This idea popped in to my head, as I wanted my bears to be in a Rainbow of colours.
I stamp the bear image on a post it note, and then took 5 sheets off, cut around the top one and hey presto!!! 5 masks as easy as that.
Then I stamped each bear and covered it up 
to stamp the next to create a crowd of bears.
Coloured them with alcohol pens.
Added a die cut umbrella, then a sentiment, the finally I added Nuvo drops.

I hope you enjoyed this new take on a holiday theme stamp set, and see how you can use it
after Christmas.

God Bless
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers