Tuesday 30 January 2018

Bumbleberrys weekly blog using the latest release from Mama Elephant........ "The Dogs Woof"

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
It's been a busy two weeks in the Summers Household, with the arrival of my Second Grandchild, Our Beautiful Amelia, earlier than planned after a emergency C Section my Daughter gave birth to a Healthy 5 lb 5 oz bundle of Joy. I was on babysitting duties, with my 2 yr old Grandson Leland, so please excuse my absence.Well enough about my personal life lets get back to crafty business.

I have been playing with the adorable  "The Dogs Woof" stamps from Mama Elephant being a huge dog lover and proud owner of Harvey and Bonnie  I love this stamp.


I loved playing with the So many Snowmen, this is the same style. and so incredible funny, cute and adorable rolled in to one.
I simply stamped on to Bristol smooth card stock in my favourite hybrid ink in black,  


Then I stamped a mask, and began to add my background using distress ink pads.
I also stamped and masked some of the extra stamps that come in this set.



 Once this was finished I then removed the mask and started to water colour my main image in zig real brush markers.




I used a hillside die to create dimension to my design as I had trimmed a piece of the card stock. 
I then found a compatible sentiment from Heffy doodle Adorable lions, and stamped and embossed on black card.
I die cut some clouds from silver glitter card from tonic and pulled my design together.


Finished of with a few dots of Nuvo drops in silver. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit and please feel free to leave me a message.
God Bless
Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers