Tuesday 16 January 2018

Weekly Post using the latest release from Lawn Fawn, How you been? Conversation Heart add on.

Well hello, Crafty Friends,
How exciting all the new releases this month, from over the pond, all the January releases have been so exciting. I cant wait for payday to add to my crafty stash. The most exciting news at Bumbleberrys is the arrival of Honey Bee Stamps. No more disappointment, that I can't get my hands on them. The boss Katrina Rudd has come up trumps!!!! So chuffed.  I did a happy dance when she announce we would be stocking them at Bumbleberrys!
Well enough chat,what have I been up to in the craft room. This month is birthday x3 in our house. But I couldn't  resist a play with the How you bean add on Conversational Hearts.I already had the jar from the How you bean. So I could wait to get the add on for valentines. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/how-you-bean-conversation-heart-add-on



 Firstly I sorted out some pastel prisma pencils, and stamped out the jar, hearts and lid.





Then I created a few masks buy using the post it note technique.


Then I stamp out the sayings on to my hearts, pulled out lawn fawn papers, die cut some vellum with the jar die cut. and assembled my card.


I stamped out the sentiment and made a tag and attached it using lawn fawn twine. and finished by stamping hearts,and happy heart day in lawn fawn (Wild Rose) ink.


I love the way the vellum softens, the colours and encloses them in the jar. 

So now its back to making birthday cards for the family,  as they don't read my blog, I can show you one ive made using the MFT mermaid stamps. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/bb-mermazing


Thank you for popping over, I love to read your comments.
God Bless and
Happy Crafting 
Jo
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers