Tuesday 17 October 2017

Wednesday Blog using MFT Stamps from the new release and Prisma pencils on Kraft card.

Hi there, Crafty Friends,
This weeks blog takes a look at the latest release from MFT, Dashing Deer.



Cute little Deer images, Bunny and Birdies, Foliage and Sentiments.
 I used my Prisma coloured pencils on kraft card.They show up perfectly,without need for you to put down a white base. 
You can also use spectrum noir pencils (colour blend). But price and quality in my opinion, Prisma are beyond fantastic on both counts and used by any famous crafting gurus. 




Firstly I coloured the images with Prisma pencils then die cut the frame.
Then stamp the sentiment under the image. Using a white pencil I blended around it, to create the look of snow.
Then on a separate piece of kraft I stamp another sentiment. 
Finally I add Nuvo drops in white to create the look of falling snow.
Then mounted it on to a white card blank.
Next week I will be using some new stamps to the range we sell at Bumbleberrys.
Heffy Doodle.

God bless
Jo
xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers