Tuesday 10 October 2017

Wednesday blog for bumbleberrys using MFT Wild Woodland and The Retiform Stamping Technique.

Hi There Crafty Friends,
Well after some major tec problems, I finally managed to download the images used in this blog. I promised to show case this technique, and I was going to make sure I did. I saw the Retiform technique a few years back and have love it ever since, what is it, I hear you ask, well I am going to show you step by step. Using MFT stamps Wild Woodland.https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/wild-woodland


Step one
Take a card blank and a folded piece of copy paper or card.


Step two
Using an blending tool ink sections on to the card blank.Using the piece of copy paper.



Step Three
 Then using a lighter colour blend in blank white areas.



Step Four

Then masking over each section, post it notes are fantastic and cheap.Stamp each set of stamps you want in your design.

Step Five


Step Six

Move on to each area making sure you covered that section up to the blended line.



Step Seven
Fill each area until it is completed. I think your agree it gives a total different look.Mine is chalky looking as I used Distress Oxides but any ink pad will do.



I hope you enjoyed seeing this technique explained, if there is anything you like me to show please leave a comment i'm only to happy to oblige
Next week I'll be using Prisma pencils and Kraft card. 
God Bless 
Jo
xxx

1 comment:

Followers