Tuesday 24 October 2017

Wednesday Blog for Bumbleberrys using The New Release From Heffy Doodle Stamps, Ad-roar-able Lions.

Hello There Crafty friends,
I hope your enjoying half term at the moment, and you've managed to get some crafty time to your self. I have the week off my other job, so I'm making the most of not having to go into work, and extra time in my craft room. 
This week I have had the exciting task of playing with a new stamp company, to Bumbleberrys. Heffy Doddle which was only formed in 2017 in the USA, by Lesley Oman.
 Her Whimsical designs are so cute and quirky, I have adored playing with the Ad-roar-able Lions. https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/search?q=ad-roar-able+lions I teamed it up with the MFT radiating ray stencil https://www.bumbleberrys.co.uk/products/stencil-radiating-rays







Firstly I stamped the Lions on Neehah Card stock, with Memento Ink, and then coloured them in alcohol inks. Then I die cut out the largest lion. 
To create the background I used the MFT stencil and using oxide inks in three shades, I blending them from lightest to darkest from the inside to the outer edge f the stencil.


Then I stamped the sentiment in black,mounted it on to black card stock then put it onto a card blank.


Mounted the Lion with some foam tape to raise him, to create dimension.Then added a few more sentiments to build up the design.


I do hope you check out some of the new stamps, at Bumbleberrys from Heffy Doodle, as the are so unique and fun.
I will be back next week with a blog, using these delightful stamps. 
God Bless
Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers