Saturday 3 January 2015

Will Try My Best.............

I would like to post everyday but I'm not going to make promises i cant keep unfortunately, I have to return to my other job on Monday. All my little sweeties in Reception will need me. Then there's keeping up with orders so it maybe every couple of days ladies, wish i was a dedicated as one of my Guru's Kath Stewart, her blog is update everyday, rain or shine..... amazing cards dedication at it best!Check it out Ladies One day in my wildest dreams i would love to be as good as she. Here's some pics of whats been going on in my world. We went to Yorkshire to see our Boy Joe pass out from Catterick. such an amazing day. Then there was a lovely meal in the evening where my Brother and Sister in-law joined us. They live in Yorkshire so drove over to where we were staying in the beautiful town of Richmond. Oh well enough of that I could brag for England. It was back home to celebrate Christmas together before he leaves for a warmer climate. Did I mention the weather forecast before we left London, well thank goodness it wasn't as bad as feared must of been those prayers we were sending up.Light Snow fall which defrosted in an hour in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers