Wednesday 7 January 2015

Not feeling 100%, but still keeping to my word.....

Morning all, well Ive been up since 4am coughing and spluttering. Well at least i tackled over 100 emails, even if it did nearly take an hour. Managed to unsubscribe, to a few unwanted sales sites, who have a tiny box in the small print, that you never remember to click. Once I cough the house down that was me wide awake,the joys of Winter,never mind end of the moan.Well hope to have some pic's for you soon as Ive been very busy, my oldest daughter moved out on the 5th so guess who got a new and improved office. At last I can shut the door on all the creative mess, when I need to. I loved my old space but need a separate room to switch of in. Plus I, was able to sneak off and hide in here not waking the whole house. Well!! Ive got the new business stamp made, I love it brought it from Esty. So my master plain is in phase 1. Tried to upload a pic for you, but we seem to have some gremlins in our mist. Will try tomorrow, Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers