Wednesday 14 January 2015

KEEPING ON TRACK........

Morning all my lovely Customers, Friends and Family, well its been going nuts recently....... First the relocation of the studio. So at least I can switch of at night. Then there was a launch of our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/roehamption Not to mention a few family up and downs but I wont bore you with the details. Then there was the launch for this years Valentines Range, which is an ongoing project, as we like to cover all styles and budgets. So as you can see its all fun at Daisy's at the mo. Here a few pic's of the new Studio / Craft room,
Also here are few cards that I made over the last few weeks and our Valentines Candle.
Also checkout the stickles storage that Father Christmas left me 72 little bottles all neat and tidy. Have a good day Guys and please like and share our facebook page for an amazing 20% off your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers