Tuesday 27 January 2015

Birthday Week

Well its nearly the end of Jan, and that means one thing in this house!!! Expensive with 4 Birthdays and a whole lot of cake. That part is great as anything to to with Chocolate goes down well with me! I'm defiantly a Chocoholic and there's no trying to hid it. Piggy would spring to mind when you, see me and a box of chocolates lying around. Well that's enough of that back to the job in hand, crafty business, well been a little slack this week, but got over 100 likes on our facebook page so something is looking up. Valentines candle proving popular and Number Birthdays.
Chuffed to bits when this was ordered as i may crack, the teaching staff at the school i work in part time.Yes I get all these card shops on line quick and simple one click jobs, but cant beat Handmade and no clicking just I want a card for with this on....... done job. Here's a few more cards on our production line ..... OK my desk.
Also A baby frame that I've done in cream this is last year but as I am posting on the new facebook page thought i show you all in blog world. Have a nice day and will be back soon Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers