Wednesday 21 August 2019

Jumping For Joy With My Favorite Things Stamp and Dies.

Hi There Crafty Friends, 
Nice To See You Over Here.

Today Bog post is focusing on My Favorite Things, HOP, FLIP AND A JUMP STAMPS.
These cute stamps feature four cute animals images, and two sizes of trampolines.  


Products
MFT Hop,Flip,and a Jump Stamps

Cordinating Dies

MFT Over The Rainbow Paper Pad

Black Card Stock
White Embossing Powder
Alcohol Pens
White Jelly Roll Pen

Method


First I stamped and die cut my images then chose my background paper.
I played with the images until, I was happy with the design.



I then used my Alcohol Markers to color the trampoline.


I then colored the rest of the images.

Stamped and embossed the sentiment, in white embossing powder on black card stock.


I then added, double sided mounting tape.

Using a white jelly roll pen, I added high lights and visual effects to the card.

These cute images are especially great for children's cards.

Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers