Wednesday 14 August 2019

Combining Die Cutting and Stamping to Create a Stunning Card. Featuring Honey Cuts Watercolor Lines Cover Plate with Altenew Stamps

Well Hello Crafty Friends,
This weeks card has evolved, because as I seem to be falling back in love with die cutting again. I never really stopped die cutting, but am a stamper at heart. But the dies we are able to get hold of now compared to 10, 15 yrs ago are just breath taking. Adding a real professional elegance to our cards. 
None more so than the new Honey Cuts, water color lines cover plate. 


Here I teamed it up with altenew
stamps.
  
Products

Honey Cuts Watercolor Lines Cover Die
Altenew Stamps Tulips
Arteza Pens
Water Brush (Opt)
Black Card-stock
Gina K Amalgam Ink
White Embossing Powder
Nuvo drops in Green, Orange and Light Red

Method


Cut out the Cover Plate from Black Card Stock.


Stamp Out Various Tulip Images.
Color these images with Arteza, or Zigs etc 



After fussy cutting them I added some liquard glue and weaved them in to the cover plate die.


 I held it in place with  an acrylic block.


After this I stamped and embossed my sentiment, on black card stock.
Add my Nuvo drops.


Quick but very striking card I think you will agree.

Happy Stamping 
Jo
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers