Wednesday 28 August 2019

Bedside Manor and Call The Shots...... So Much More Than a Doctor, and Nurse.........

Good Morning Crafty Friend,
Its a hot and sticky day today at Daisy D's.
So with the fan on three, I'm excited to show you all the fun, I've been having with the latest release from my Favorite Things. 
The Totally Cute, Bedside Manor  
and
Call the Shots




I decided to change it up a bit, by thinking of other professionals, whom wear scrubs.
Midwife, Vet, Dentist, Beauty Therapist, and Career etc......
Just by adding different colors to the scrubs.
I used various background stencils. I also used the Birdie Brown Alphabet Stamps, that go with all her sentiments.


Other Products
MFT

 Mini cloud Stencil  (Midwife Card)
Lots Of Hearts Stencil

Doggy Image from Friends At First Sip  (Vet Card)

Die-Namics Cute Cloud Outlines (Midwife Card)


HEFFY DOODLE

Brick by Brick Stencil  (Hospital Card)

Various Distress Oxides in,
Spun Sugar, Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass,Pumice Stone, 
On The Vet Card I used Memento Inks in Various Colors, I used a Blending Brush for a softer tone.

GINA K DESIGNS

Amalgam Ink  (Black)

6x6 Card Blanks
Alcohol Markers
Various Doodlebug Heart Stickers
Various Lucy Little Things Gems
Googly Eyes (Dog)
Glossy Accents

METHOD


Stamped out Images in black ink.



Made Backgrounds with various stencil listed above.


Colored images in Alcohol Markers


Stamped Sentiments.


I hope I shown you a different way at looking at an image, Colors backgrounds and added images can change a whole theme.

Happy Stamping
Jo
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers